- Aquinas (5th Way)
- Parable of the Gardener
- Inductive / logical
- A posteriori / evidence
- Co succession / co presence
- Inductive- only one of possible conclusions
- Kant – order only apparent
- Analogy too stretched “our experience…”
- Beauty is necessary for survival; might be merely programming
- Darwin, evolution, random changes, survival of the fittest, natural selection
- Universe flawed; designer flawed
- Arrogance of Man
- Why God?
- Ockham’s Razor
- Leap too far
- Doesn’t prove God’s existence
- Even if design, could be mindless, says nothing more.
- Modern science
- Is God the simplest answer?