Look up the topic on Google
Try out the various websites to find out:
- What is a religious experience?
- Define a religious experience.
- What different types are there?
- Do they have any common features?
- What is this argument trying to prove?
- What is the strong form?
- What is the weak form?
- What arguments do some people put forward against the validity of religious experiences?
- Do you think this is a good argument for the existence of God? Why / why not?
http://neiswonger.wordpress.com/2007/06/01/on-religious-experience-the-use-of-it-as-a-proof-for-the-existence-of-god/ a good general introduction to some A2 topics.
http://www.philosophyonline.co.uk/pages/relex_main.htm# excellent website for brief but useful intro
http://www.godlessgeeks.com/LINKS/GodProof.htm worth looking at to see how premises are used to come to a conclusion.